Monday, July 18, 2011

Feel free.

Planning a funeral, sort of feels like the type of thing you should not have to do at the age of 20. Out of all of the people that could be responsible for this who would have known it would be her two granddaughters, but she was our life, she was our everything, we were the three musketeers, we had each other, and that was honestly, enough.

Me and my sister have a wonderful ability at making light of a situation, so you could only imagine the ideas we have about a funeral or rather , our Grandmother's Celebration of Life.

Well should we invite our fathers? Sure they won't come anyway.

Should we invite Mom? ... No that's like a bad comedy.. " So you know, I remember my mom and she had an inheritance, and that's my silhouette. I'd like to thank you all for coming to my wedding, me and Noon are getting married, and he couldn't be here , but thank you!" She would ramble on with her crazy.

We'll bring boo, the cat... oh oh , and how about Max. big pink bows for both of them.

Hey you made the event at 3 am... what? no I didn't. Well we should have it then, we'll have glow sticks.

Everyone comes in and we turn off the lights everyone has glowsticks .

Looking up 'fun funeral ideas' there's a Rave idea inspired by the comedian Nick Swardson , you lower the body and then there's lights and techno

Hey that was my idea! Sweet , well we've got that all settled, we'll lock everyone in a room for 24 hours with the cat , the dog, mom, and glow sticks...

it's like a real petting zoo .

perfect glad we got that settled.

0 comments:

Post a Comment